MEASUREMENT & SIZE GUIDE
To achieve the best fit we advise you measure both your body and garments in your existing wardrobe that you like the fit of to compare to our standard size and garment measurements.
To most accurately measure yourself we advise;
- You wear tight fitting clothing
- You wear the style of bra you would wear under the piece you are considering ordering
- You take each measurement keeping the measuring tape taught but not tight
- If you are using our Chorus measuring tape align the '0' with the corresponding size break as pictured below
- If you are using a standard measuring tape align the metal tab with the nearest number to get your measurement
- Follow our guide below to take each measurement
Bust should be measured with the tape running around the fullest part of bust (at bust point on front and approximately bra line at back).
Waist should be measured with the tape running around the narrowest point of your natural waistline.
Hip measurement should be taken around the fullest part of the hip (not at the top of your hip bones) this is approximately 20 cm below the waist on most people.
Please refer to individual style notes for fit advice. If you need assistance in measuring or fit or would like us to send you a complimentary Chorus measuring tape please get in touch at: email@example.com, or call Cassandra on +61 0424 715 489.
We offer a custom fit service should your measurements not fall all within our standard sizing. Please get in touch at time of order to arrange your perfect fit.